On Friday, December 6th, ‘Studio B’ Gallery launches the highly anticipated show entitled “10 UNDER 100″ – a group exhibition of 10 artists with works under $100 (or so…) each. In the spirit of the holiday season, the opening reception of this exciting exhibit will involve festive treats, live music, and a bonfire.
Drop in anytime between 7pm and 11pm, bring your loved ones, your little ones, your keen artistic eye… and your wallet! Let the festivities begin!
The exhibit features a compelling variety of works by artists at different points in their careers working with a diversity of media. We hope you, the audience, will be challenged, inspired, tickled as you browse through the show on the opening night, or any day that Studio B / Virgin Hair is open for business. For a private tour of the exhibit, please call the gallery curator, Sonia Stastny, 778-889-1605. All artist biographies are available at the gallery.
- Gillian Brooks (collage, ink on wood)
- Emily Cooper (collage, giclee)
- Nathan Hamilton (ink and watercolour on paper)
- Meghan Hildebrand (oil on canvas)
- Destanne Lundquist (collage and mixed media on wood)
- Jennifer Mawby (monoprint, acrylic on paper)
- Roland Meier (acrylic on canvas)
- Ron Pogue (photography)
- Jay Senetchko (graphite on mylar)
- Cathy Stoyko (mixed media)